Moorgate offers both print and broadcast media training to help clients prepare and execute Tier One and specialist media interviews, and to encourage producers to utilise our clients’ expertise for interview opportunities.
Moorgate's media training is undertaken by a team of experienced print and broadcast journalists. Moorgate's training is sector-relevant, practical, coherent and tailored.
- real interviews in a recreated studio setting
- interviews tailored to the trainee's individual area of expertise
- recorded interviews with frame-by-frame feedback
- insider knowledge regarding winning over your audience
- coaching regarding poise and posture
- broadcasters' pointers for overcoming nerves
- techniques for dealing with difficult questioning
- how to gain control of the interview
- getting your messaging across
- how to please producers (encouraging further interviews)
Coaching can be individual or in small groups, and are half-day sessions at your office. They include a tailored presentation on the "dos and don'ts" for dealing with both the print and broadcast media.